I’m telling you, ABC Family has ruined the phrase “25 Days of Christmas” for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love it that they play Christmas movies for the entire month of December, but I cannot hear “25 Days of Christmas” without expecting something having to do with a Harry Potter Weekend or Harry Potter network television premiere to follow. Ah well.
I apologize for being MIA for basically all of December. It was busy. Very busy. But we’re back to the grind after traveling home to see family for the holidays. I wanted to make sure I finished posting about William’s 25 Christmas gifts so today we have days 6-10.
- Day 6: A Kitchen Sink! He was so confused by this gift. I found it at Next Adventure and it’s basically a collapsable kitchen sink for camping. I thought it was great. He was quite confused and humored (thus his face in the picture)
- Day 7: New undies! And yes, I made him pose in them.
- Day 8: A new bow tie! I love a man in a bow tie!
- Day 9: NIKE store gift card. I have no doubt he’ll have NO trouble finding something to spend that on.
- Day 10: This is Washington D.C. by M. Sasek. It’s not a holiday without an M. Sasek book for his collection.
**Please note his attire on day 10. This was the night of our Redneck Christmas party and he made himself a make-shift package by sewing a bow on his sweatshirt. Festive.