Aren’t hole in the wall places your favorite?! They definitely are my favorite. Mr. Fancy Pants and I went on a record hunt this past Sunday afternoon. It was rainy and cold and seemed like the perfect day to spruce up our vinyl collection with some new jazz, country, blues, and disco. We headed over to End of an Ear on S. 1st street and man did we have some fun!
Can I say that I LOVE record stores that let you listen to the vinyl before you buy it? I think that should be a rule. (maybe it is already..ha!)
Here are the records that we came away with from our search:
- Rare Rockabilly- Various Artists
- Delta Momma Blues- Townes Van Zandt
- Little Richard’s Super Hits- Little Richard
- Tea for the Tillerman- Cat Stevens
- Willie Nelson Sings Kristofferson
- Jerry Jeff Walker Live in Luckenbach, TX
- Jackson 5 Anthology
- Diana Ross & the Supremes Greatest Hits
- The Dock of the Bay- Otis Redding
- Here’s Little Richard- Little Richard
- The Temptations Anthology
When we got home, we decided to revamp our records “situation” on our shelves. William had found this awesome bookend idea on Svpply and we decided we could definitely incorporate this into our shelves. AND what a perfect way to re-display our vinyl!?
So, we hopped into the car and made our way to our favorite hardware store (ever), Breed & Co. Sure enough, they had just what we wanted–a brushed nickel version of these c clamps! We swiped four of them and headed home to let the revamp begin. Here’s our new record shelf!